bleech is hiring
Front End / Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for experienced team players (m/w) that develop outstanding websites based on our Open Source WordPress Framework for our agency and startup clients.
bleech is developing interactive websites for some of the most prestigious brands in Germany. We are a technical partner to creative agencies and startups with high quality standards. Our clients especially value our longstanding expertise as well as our open manner.
- Supporting your Technical Lead in consulting your clients
- Developing website components based on our framework https://flyntwp.com/
- Daily pull request reviews to learn and help each other
- QA and input in regards to code quality, user experience, SEO and performance
- Identifying challenges and communicating them early, as well as working out customer- and user-oriented solutions
- Further development of our Flynt framework
- Passion for accurate implementations of custom designs and easy to use CMS-backends
- Confident handling of preprocessors, templating engines, Git and WordPress
- Advanced debugging skills
- Practical know-how of performance optimization
- Experience with working in a development team
- A track record of fixed price website projects and output-driven solutions
- Passion for clean code and separation of concerns
- Enjoying learning and technical challenges
- At least 3 years of professional work experience as a developer in an agency environment
- An open-minded working atmosphere in a young, international team.
- An attractive, performance-oriented payment.
- Free cold & warm drinks, as well as fresh fruit.
- A central, modern office with 2 balconies heading to Weinbergspark.
- Clear, simple processes.
- Openness for new things and quick decisions.
Sounds like you?
We’re looking forward
to getting to know you!
Your application should include
a cover letter, CV and 3 project references.
MarkusHead of Development
Not for you?
Have a look if any other
position suits you better!
Feel free to get in touch via
email, phone or FB Messenger.