bleech is hiring
Front End / Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for experienced team players (m/w/d) that develop outstanding websites based on our Open Source WordPress Framework for our agency and startup clients.
bleech is developing interactive websites for some of the most prestigious brands in Germany. We are a technical partner to creative agencies and startups with high quality standards. Our clients especially value our longstanding expertise as well as our open manner.
- support clients with your technical experience to achieve top notch results.
- develop website components based on our framework https://flyntwp.com/.
- review pull request daily to learn and help each other.
- increase code quality, user experience, SEO and performance metrics.
- identify challenges, communicate them directly and work out customer- and user-oriented solutions.
- develop further our open source framework Flynt.
- passionate about accurate implementations of custom designs and easy to use CMS-backends.
- confident in handling preprocessors, templating engines, Git and WordPress.
- skilled in debugging.
- excited about performance optimization.
- experienced with working in a development team.
- used to working on fixed price website projects and output-driven solutions.
- passionate about clean code and separation of concerns.
- enjoying learning and technical challenges.
- in the field of web development since 3 years or more.
- an open-minded working atmosphere in a young, international team.
- an attractive, performance-oriented payment.
- free cold & warm drinks, as well as fresh fruit.
- a pretty nice office at Schlesisches Tor.
- clear, simple processes.
- openness for new things and quick decisions.
Sounds like you?
The first step to our process is simple:
Just send in 3 links to custom built
MarkusHead of Development
Feel free to get in touch via
email, phone or Instagram.