bleech is hiring
Customer Support Engineer
We’re looking for experienced team players (m/w/d) with excellent communication skills that provide high quality technical support for our agency and startup clients and develop outstanding websites based on our Open Source WordPress Framework for our partners.
bleech is developing interactive websites for some of the most prestigious brands in Germany. We are a technical partner to creative agencies and startups with high quality standards. Our clients especially value our longstanding expertise as well as our open manner.
- support clients with your technical experience to achieve top notch results.
- manage and resolve customers’ requests via phone, e-mail and monday.com ticketing system.
- run WordPress Core & plugin updates for long-term stability.
- work on continuous performance optimization.
- develop website components based on our framework https://flyntwp.com/.
- review pull request daily to learn and help each other.
- increase code quality, user experience, SEO and performance metrics.
- identify challenges, communicate them directly and work out customer- and user-oriented solutions.
- develop further our open source framework Flynt.
- highly skilled in communication and organisation.
- enthusiastic about customer contact.
- experienced in customer support and/or project management.
- fluent in German and English, both written and verbal.
- passionate about accurate implementations of custom designs and easy to use CMS-backends.
- confident in handling preprocessors, templating engines, Git and WordPress.
- skilled in debugging.
- excited about performance optimization.
- experienced with working in a development team.
- used to working on fixed price website projects and output-driven solutions.
- passionate about clean code and separation of concerns.
- enjoying learning and technical challenges.
- in the field of web development for 3 years or more.
- an open-minded working atmosphere in a young, international team.
- an attractive, performance-oriented payment.
- free cold & warm drinks, as well as fresh fruit.
- a pretty nice office at Schlesisches Tor.
- clear, simple processes.
- openness for new things and quick decisions.
Sounds like you?
The first step to our process is simple:
Just send in 3 links to custom built
MarkusHead of Development
Not for you?
Have a look if any other
position suits you better!
Feel free to get in touch via
email, phone or Instagram.